Company Credit Reports and Company Documents delivered instantly online and by email.
Reports include credit risk score, contract limits, directors details, shareholders, annual accounts, mortgages, CCJs and more. Full content list
Director Reports are delivered instantly online and by email.
Reports include all directorships, credit scores and top line financials including cash at bank, assets and turnover if available for each associated company. Full content list
- Statutory information - details of registered name and address, issued capital, type of accounts filed, and relevant filing dates. Data verified by Companies House. The auditors and the bankers are published if these are available.
- Risk information - details of group structure, details of the latest ten county court judgements, credit risk score for four years and the latest recommended credit score and contract limit.
- Company and industry comparison - compares the subject company with all other companies within its industry type.
- Directory information - confirms the trading address, and where available, the telephone and fax numbers, up to ten SIC codes and the principal activities statement.
- Filing history from Companies House - displays every change of name, all mortgage documents and one of each other filing type with a maximum of 20 being listed.
- Profit & Loss account - where available, details all items for the last five years taken from Company Accounts filed at Companies House.
- Accounts notes - information on items extracted from latest set of notes such as exports, audit fees, intermediate assets, bank overdraft, and finance due to directors and group.
- Growth rates - This section details group structure and any holding or parent companies and provides any subsidiaries ranked by turnover.
- Directors and advisors - lists the company secretary and all other directors. If the Directors have any other Directorships listed at Companies House we list these free of charge.
- Balance sheet - displays the last five years’ worth of balance sheet items, indicating where notes are cross referenced to notes to the accounts section of the report as supplied to Companies House. A further four items are taken from the cash flow statement.
- Cash flow ratios - lists the main liquidity, performance, leverage and gearing ratios.